. . . But Watched Us Set Record-Breaking Year
Since Created Equal was launched over five years ago, abortion advocates have frantically tried to stop us, even violently attacking babies on our display. While incidents of violence continued in 2016, this year they tried new efforts—taking us to court, seeking an ordinance to censor us. Not only did these efforts fail, but these distractions also did not deter us from a record-setting pace!
Other 2016 Highlights:
- Stericycle took Created Equal to court in protest of Project Weak Link. They lost—providing precedent declaring our public education efforts protected First Amendment speech.
- NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio began dispatching one of their staff members in a uterus costume to follow our team campus to campus.
- The Columbus, OH City Council sought to pass an ordinance to ban our sidewalk counseling.
- We held 250 individual outreaches (up from 180 last year).
- We added the airplane tow banner during our Vote Anti-Abortion campaign
- We recruited and trained new staff, more than doubling our full-time team.
- We displayed the JumboTV 26 times—on average, every other week of the year.
- The Ohio Department of Health revoked the Dayton facility license of notorious abortionist Martin Haskell, who’d failed to find enough doctors to sign on to support his practice of killing babies. Commenting on why he’d been unable to fill the requirement, Haskell’s attorney cited Created Equal’s Killers Among Us She said, “Other ob/gyn’s in the community saw what was going on and didn’t want to be part of it.”
We have plans to continue this momentum in the new year, but we need your help!
You can give online HERE or send your check to: Created Equal, PO Box 360502, Columbus, OH 43236. Your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Thank you for partnering with us!