The Mark Harrington Show helps analyze worldview concerns and provides marching orders. Recently, Mark interviewed author Rod Dreher, Senior Editor of The American Conservative and author of The Benedict Option and Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents.
In the interview, Rod speaks of the rise of soft totalitarianism brought on by identity politics which marginalizes Christians and other dissenters. Corporations now censor opinions, and technology is bringing us closer to a surveillance state. This kind of system is what every American high school student read about in Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- Subscribe to The Mark Harrington Show podcast HERE.
How do we reignite compassion for preborn babies in our nation? Find out with these latest episodes:
- “I Rescued Babies from Dumpsters” – Interview with Dr. Monica Migliorino Miller
- The Abortion Pill and the Changing Face of Choice – Interview with Dr. Christina Francis
- The Post-Trump Purge: Are we ALL now enemies of the state?
- The Great Reset: How to win in the Biden era
- Love Unleashes Life: Interview with Stephanie Gray
Check out the entire archive for even more!