As vaccinations for COVID-19 begin around the country, pro-life individuals are asking important questions. To help you find the answers, Dr. David Prentice of the Charlotte Lozier Institute came on the Mark Harrington Show. Check it out below!
The Charlotte Lozier Institute (CLI) recently published a new chart detailing whether the eight leading COVID-19 vaccine candidates supported by Operation Warp Speed are produced or tested using cells derived from abortions. The vaccine candidates evaluated are those produced by Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Novavax, Sanofi/GSK, Inovio, and Merck.
Check out Mark’s podcast interview to hear Dr. Prentice answer the following questions:
- How do viruses attack us, and how are vaccines made to work to defend us?
- What about the ethics of vaccine development; what are the areas of concern?
- Charlotte Lozier Institute has published a chart with lots of information on the COVID-19 vaccines. What are some of the key features and what should people focus on?
- For these vaccines, you highlight both production as well as testing of the vaccines; what’s the difference?
- The Warp Speed program was designed to produce vaccines against COVID-19 quickly; should we be concerned about the speed, especially now that we have two vaccines being reviewed for approval?