Created Equal is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization funded by private donations. Our efforts to help end the greatest human rights injustice of our time are made possible by you. Please consider monthly support or a special gift to help us train this generation to win the battle for life.
How to Give
- By Credit/Debit Card or Direct Debit (E-Check), click the button below.
Created Equal PO Box 360502 Columbus, Ohio 43236
- By phone, call 614-269-7808.
- Click here.
- In Note box, please add: Full Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- Ensure that Shipping Address is your current mailing address so we can mail you an acknowledgment and receipt (please don’t forget this!).
- To support a specific member of our team:
- Visit our team page.
- Click “Support” link under the team member’s photo.
Click here to view Created Equal’s Affirmation Letter from the IRS. Created Equal is listed on Charity Navigator, but we are not currently rated because organizations must have $1M in revenue for two years and have seven years of 990’s. Created Equal is a non-profit educational foundation, and your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Created Equal’s 2018 990 is available upon request. Created Equal is not a subsidiary of any other organization.
Other Ways to Help
Here are just a few other ways you can help Created Equal:
- Donate stock
- Donate a non-cash gift (real-estate, auto, etc)
- Include Created Equal in your estate planning (real estate, trust, will)
- Volunteer in our office
- Join our outreach
- Internships and job opportunities
For more information on these or other ways to help, email Contact@CreatedEqual.org.