Created Equal is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization funded by private donations. Our efforts to help end the greatest human rights injustice of our time are made possible by you. Please consider monthly support or a special gift to help us train this generation to win the battle for life.
How to Give
- By Credit/Debit Card or Direct Debit (E-Check), click the button below.
PO Box 360502
Columbus, Ohio 43236
- By phone, call 614-269-7808.
- Click here.
- In Note box, please add: Full Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- Ensure that Shipping Address is your current mailing address so we can mail you an acknowledgment and receipt (please don’t forget this!).
- To support a specific member of our team:
- Visit our team page.
- Click “Support” link under the team member’s photo.
Click here to view Created Equal’s Affirmation Letter from the IRS. Created Equal is a non-profit educational foundation, and your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Created Equal is listed on Charity Navigator, but we are not currently rated because organizations must have over $1M in revenue for two years and have at least seven years of 990’s.
Created Equal’s 2019 990 is available upon request.
Other Ways to Help
Here are just a few other ways you can help Created Equal:
- Donate stock
- Donate a non-cash gift (real-estate, auto, etc)
- Include Created Equal in your estate planning (real estate, trust, will)
- Volunteer in our office
- Join our outreach
- Internships and job opportunities
For more information on these or other ways to help, email Contact@CreatedEqual.org.