Do you want to dedicate a summer, academic year, or your career to saving lives? Join Created Equal’s team of full-time preborn defenders.
There are many ways to join our team–either as an intern or a full-time staff member. Created Equal offers internships and regular employment in training, accounting, public relations, media, administration, writing, and graphic design.
The following positions are immediately available. Applicants should send resumé and cover letter to Contact@CreatedEqual.org.
- Programs Assistant: Provide logistical support to Created Equal’s Programs Department to ensure effective implementation of programs such as the Justice Ride, Road Trip for Life, March for Life, and Internships.
- Field Captain: Lead Created Equal’s on-the-ground outreach team. Resolve concerns with campus administration and law enforcement.
- Creative Media Assistant: Create cutting-edge visual media to achieve Created Equal’s outreach objectives online.
- Administrative Assistant: Manage tasks and oversee reports related to Created Equal’s Administrative Department.
- Special Projects Assistant: Complete objectives related to Project Weak Link, Vote-Anti Abortion campaign, and more.
- Donor Relations Assistant: Process financial gifts and oversee communication with supporters.
Our summer internship combines classroom training with extensive field experience to equip individuals for ongoing defense of truth. Classroom topics include, but are not limited to, advanced conversational apologetics, historical genocide and American passivity, formal debate training, logic, and ministering to those who’ve had abortions. Interns draw upon skills gained in the classroom during outreach in downtown squares, outside abortion facilities, above busy overpasses, and more.
Our “gap-year” internship offers students the option to join our team for the length of an academic year. This provides both the opportunity to specialize in a particular aspect of Created Equal’s mission and a realistic experience of full-time pro-life work.
Email Contact@CreatedEqual.org to request the internship application. Note: To be considered, application submissions must include most recent resumé. You can also email Ian with any questions about our internship or the application process.