Including Created Equal in Your Will or Trust

Legacy giving, or including Created Equal in your will or trust, is a meaningful way to continue to be an enduring part of our ministry. By leaving Created Equal a legacy gift, you will be able to help further our ministry in the fight to end abortion.  Legacy giving not only benefits a cause that is important to you, but it also allows you to receive financial benefits.

Common Types of Legacy Gifts

  • General Gift: a specific amount of money or a percentage of your estate
  • Residuary Gift: the remainder or a percentage of your assets left over after bequeathing assets to other beneficiaries
  • Specific Gift: a donation of a specific item
  • Contingent Gift: a bequest that will only be enabled if a certain condition is met
  • Retirement Asset Gift: all or a percentage of your non-Roth retirement account

For all non-monetary gifts, please contact us to make sure that we are able to accept the gift.

How to Make a Legacy Gift

  1. Determine which type of legacy gift is best for you and your estate planning.
  2. Decide which assets you will leave to Created Equal.
  3. Include Created Equal’s identifying information in your will.
    1. Legal name: Reform America DBA Created Equal
    2. Employer Identification Number (EIN): 33-1097372
    3. Address: PO Box 360502 Columbus, OH 43236
  4. Let us know that you’ve included us in your estate planning by submitting the form below.

If you’ve already written your will, you can still add Created Equal! If you decide to change the beneficiary of your will to Created Equal, or if you make a significant change to the distribution of your assets, you may need to create a new Last Will.  However, you can also amend your will and add Created Equal as a beneficiary with a Codicil. Make sure to inform your executor of any changes you make.

Because we cannot ensure that any specific program will still be active at the time of your passing, we can only accept general bequests.

*This information is not intended to be used as legal, tax, or financial advice. Please direct legal or financial questions to your lawyer, tax advisor, or financial planner for guidance on your specific situation.